Monday, December 3, 2007

An Extension

Ladies and Gentlemen, due to unforeseeable circumstances, I will not be able to select the winner tonight. I have to leave town, and may not have access to the internet til I get back on Wednesday morning. Therefore, I've extended The Freakin’ Green Elf Shorts Caption Competition! for one more day. The deadline for all entries will now be 6 a.m. Wednesday, 5 December 2007. I've enjoyed laughing out loud to some really great captions so far. I can't wait to announce the winner, and hope you all have a great week! Here's to hoping for better traveling weather!

2 comments:

  1. You have to leave town? What have The 'Shorts goaded you into now?!

    Anyway, when you're back, I have something for you to do: A meme. 8 random things about yourself, if you please.

    Ta.

    ReplyDelete