Monday, September 10, 2018

Paparazzi

I couldn't resist taking some quick fotos of the elusive Shadow Storm. Normally, he only visits at night, when it's too dark to take fotos, and I don't use the flash for fear of scaring him away.

So when he sauntered up for breakfast before I left this morning, I couldn't resist taking some snapshots.


He doesn't seem too impressed and was perhaps a tiny bit annoyed.


But he sat still just long enough for a good shot. Then went back to breakfast, and I left him alone. He looks like some sort of mix between a regular housecat and a Persian. I'm just glad his face isn't too flat to make it hard for him to breathe. He is quite the character with that expressive face. His sidekick Nightwing showed up a few minutes later to join him for some good eats. I let them be and went on my way.

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LX, He sure is! He's the boldest and most friendly of the bunch! He often likes to rub up against my legs after eating, then he goes off to his adventures.

      He has a beautiful coat. Like velvet! Soft and fluffy! I suspect his was some well off person's pet, and he just took to the outdoors. He is way too comfortable with people and too well built and gorgeous to have been born a stray!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Norma, My favorite parts of the day--feeding them before I leave for work, and feeding them again when I come home. It's my favorite chore to do on my days off. I smile whenever I see them come for a meal and sleep on my porch.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Scarlet, He has a very expressive face and a friendly personality.

      Delete
  4. Adorable! I miss having cats around, but none of my asthma meds allow it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Savannah, He and his friends are a delightful and gorgeous bunch. Seeing them hanging out on my porch makes me smile.

      Allergies are tough. But at least you can enjoy looking at them from afar and on your screen! The internet was made for cats!

      Delete
  5. Not unlike Camo, one of the neighbour's cats who comes to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a handsome little grumpbag! That expression reminds me of the late Ming, Inexcuseable's latest cat casualty.

    You know, if you feed them too much, these cats won't have a need to go after the birds that poo on your car...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IDV, He has the most expressive face out of the bunch! Also he's the boldest and most friendly.

      I am feeding them just enough to keep them fighting fit and ready to pounce on those feathered, flying pests!

      Delete