I've been tagged by IDV to take part in another meme...so I'm it. It's the weird list this time. Though, I don't have the gift of auto-telepathy or skills in gastropodicide, I do like the broccoli!
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules
3) List six seemingly unimportant habits or quirks about yourself
4) Tag six other people and post the tag in the comments on their blogs
1. I sing in the car to the radio. I'd like to think that my sunglasses provide enough cover so the people next to me at the traffic stop can't possibly see me pretend to be Steven Tyler or Brian McKnight...and (if Midnight Train to Georgia is on) Gladys Knight--after all, I can't do Pips dance moves if I'm driving.
2. While on the road, I like spotting out of state and foreign license plates and make up stories about them. Such as, the Alaska plates belong to igloo building Inuits who've battled through polar bear and grizzly bear country, escaped the pot haze fog of British Columbia, survived burning deserts and climbed sky high mountains to reach Texas--so they could drink some tequila and tan on the beach...
3. I fall asleep faster and better on the sofa than the bed, with the t.v. on and the lights out...If I'm alone, the best way to fall asleep on the bed is to take a hot shower, make the room really cold, then get under the covers nekkid...or get plastered and pass out on the bed.
4. I like to eat my French fries--um, chips to the British--with a nice mixture of ketchup and mayo...Oddly enough, I knew them as chips first because growing up, my favorite fast food meal was fish and chips! I thought fries only came with burgers.
5. I'm a pack rat...of useless junk. I've ATM receipts from accounts all ready closed years ago and movie ticket stubs over a decade old, so faded I'm not even sure what movie it was...or why I'm still holding on to them. Every three months or so, I go through and purge the junk, but somehow, other junk takes it's place...i.e. grocery receipts from last year. I suppose I'm preparing in case of a gov't audit or something...
6. I luv going to birthday parties...I just loathe celebrating my own. Even as a child, I use to hide when it was my birthday. I luv presents. I luv celebrating other people's birthdays. But when it comes to my own, I hate the attention. When my birthday comes around, I go into seclusion and hiding, and I won't resurface til it's over...
Well, there you have it. The six weird things that I can think of right now. So, who am I going to tag? Well, as it is an election year, and in the spirit of democracy, I leave it up to you to take part in this little game if you so choose. I only ask that you let me know when you post this, so I can see what kind of weirdos have blogs ;) Weird can be fun.